It’s a big week for Falcons fans. The NFL Combine starts today in Indianapolis, which means it’s time to flip a coin for the 19th pick in the draft. Dimitroff is 1-0 in coin flip situations, beating the Chiefs for the third overall pick in 08 and the right to draft Matt Ryan. Remember TD, tails never fails. For you degenerate draftniks, you can watch the hideous physiques of gigantic shirtless men and the unsightly throws of Tim Tebow online here.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- @davidcrockett08 haha, gotta love the ole BASEBALL IS DYING AND HERE'S WHY column that fails to empirically prove first half of the premise 2 hours ago
- guy who wears low cut v-necks and acid washed jeans trying to dictate what is cool #ohwaititsalmostasifitsallsubjective 2 hours ago
- Alright now fellas! (Yeah?) Now what's cooler than being cool? (Wearing pants!) 2 hours ago
- @davidcrockett08 ah, see my next tweet. Their sports analysis has become really unsubstantial of late. 2 hours ago
- Baseball coverage = trash, soccer = trash, CFB = trash, NFL = hilarious only bc of Magary. The rest is shitty lifestyle posts and dong pics. 2 hours ago