It’s a big week for Falcons fans. The NFL Combine starts today in Indianapolis, which means it’s time to flip a coin for the 19th pick in the draft. Dimitroff is 1-0 in coin flip situations, beating the Chiefs for the third overall pick in 08 and the right to draft Matt Ryan. Remember TD, tails never fails. For you degenerate draftniks, you can watch the hideous physiques of gigantic shirtless men and the unsightly throws of Tim Tebow online here.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- It took the Pacers 6 qtrs to realize they were the top seed. Not at all worried about going back to Atlanta. We got this. 6 hours ago
- Tough loss, but Jose is unreal. At least we can take comfort knowing that Alex Wood is legit in his own right. 7 hours ago
- Pacers need a "spark" in order to maybe salvage a split at home as the top seed. Fucking bums. 8 hours ago
- RT @ErvinSantana_54: Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! #DrSeuss #BEYOURSELF #BEBA… 12 hours ago
- brb gonna go grab some popcorn ... Deadspin commentariat vs. @TalkingChop staff ... gonna be gud 14 hours ago