It’s a big week for Falcons fans. The NFL Combine starts today in Indianapolis, which means it’s time to flip a coin for the 19th pick in the draft. Dimitroff is 1-0 in coin flip situations, beating the Chiefs for the third overall pick in 08 and the right to draft Matt Ryan. Remember TD, tails never fails. For you degenerate draftniks, you can watch the hideous physiques of gigantic shirtless men and the unsightly throws of Tim Tebow online here.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- It features a. Attempting to discredit Smoltz's HOF case b. doubling down on horrendous Heyward comps and several other contrarian #takes 8 hours ago
- Just read Sheehan's tl from last few days. Wish I hadn't. 8 hours ago
- Besides the obvious fact that Gary Williams couldn't recruit locally for shit, of course. 8 hours ago
- Thing that never made sense about "Durant returning home" speculation is if he loved it so much why did he go to Texas over Md or Gtown 8 hours ago
- Breaking: Jack Z is terrible at his job. foxsports.com/mlb/story/trad… 12 hours ago