It’s a big week for Falcons fans. The NFL Combine starts today in Indianapolis, which means it’s time to flip a coin for the 19th pick in the draft. Dimitroff is 1-0 in coin flip situations, beating the Chiefs for the third overall pick in 08 and the right to draft Matt Ryan. Remember TD, tails never fails. For you degenerate draftniks, you can watch the hideous physiques of gigantic shirtless men and the unsightly throws of Tim Tebow online here.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Chipper Jones College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe falcons football Hawks injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball media Mike Bibby Mike Woodson MLB NBA NFL nfl draft October offseason Phillies playoffs recruiting SEC talkincollege Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tommy Hanson trade Zaza Pachulia
- sliding into first base should be an automatic out on grounds of stupidity 2 hours ago
- RT @JacobHester22: Evan Gattis did it again! Wow... #Stud #Braves 3 hours ago
- Jason Heyward = 80 grade at scoring from 1st on a double 8 hours ago
- Kinda cool that I'll have an MLS squad to support in a few years? Still hope Atlanta gets an expansion club eventually. 14 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: NEW YORK CITY FC: #MCFC and @Yankees announce 20th @MLS team - @NYCFC. Full story: manc.it/1a0T5J5 #NYCFC 14 hours ago