D. Orlando Ledbetter revealed the new secondary logo on Saturday. It’s a smart move to cash in on the “ATL” brand, given the popularity of the Hawks’ third jerseys. As secondary logos go, it could be worse. Still, it’s so clunky that I can’t see it looking good on anything other than a t-shirt. Without the last two letters, the Feather-A would look great as a stand alone logo. Hopefully the team goes that route down the road.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Chipper Jones College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe falcons football Hawks injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball media Mike Bibby Mike Woodson MLB NBA NFL nfl draft October offseason Phillies playoffs recruiting SEC talkincollege Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tommy Hanson trade Zaza Pachulia
- why Drake pulling a Marvin's room on my mans Aladdin doe http://t.co/7ZsgVGGzg9 4 minutes ago
- Can't figure out which Miguel everyone on my t/l is talking about it keeps changing ... so confused 1 hour ago
- GAME OF THRONES within the hour yes yes yes 5 hours ago
- RT @ajcbraves: "What's-his-name, Bonifacio." RT @Gary_RTR: @ajcbraves What did Gattis call him, Bonafacio? 7 hours ago
- "Everybody Loves Raymond" - just as terrible as I perceived it to be 10 years ago 8 hours ago