D. Orlando Ledbetter revealed the new secondary logo on Saturday. It’s a smart move to cash in on the “ATL” brand, given the popularity of the Hawks’ third jerseys. As secondary logos go, it could be worse. Still, it’s so clunky that I can’t see it looking good on anything other than a t-shirt. Without the last two letters, the Feather-A would look great as a stand alone logo. Hopefully the team goes that route down the road.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- GROUP G? THEY DISRESPECTING R GREAT NAYSHUN, PAWWWWWL! 13 hours ago
- ... so, Mariners, if you want to trade Nick Franklin to Atlanta you can go ahead and run us the jewels 14 hours ago
- @WoyRMU15 only if your whole perspective is wack 14 hours ago
- In my day, superstar players left places like Seattle to join teams like the Yankees. #newrules I guess 14 hours ago
- glad everyone got those Jay-Z jokes off during that 3 hour period 14 hours ago