D. Orlando Ledbetter revealed the new secondary logo on Saturday. It’s a smart move to cash in on the “ATL” brand, given the popularity of the Hawks’ third jerseys. As secondary logos go, it could be worse. Still, it’s so clunky that I can’t see it looking good on anything other than a t-shirt. Without the last two letters, the Feather-A would look great as a stand alone logo. Hopefully the team goes that route down the road.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- pretty stoked about this John Hart news, you guys 1 hour ago
- Shoulda unleashed the rage on Harper last round, fewer would have blamed him. Some may have even applauded him. 13 hours ago
- Strickland has given up about a kilometer's worth of longballs this postseason but he's chirping because Omar fucking Infante took him deep 13 hours ago
- if Omar Infante is russlin yer jimmies it might be time to #fallback 13 hours ago
- brace yourselves, Brian McCann jokes are coming 13 hours ago