D. Orlando Ledbetter revealed the new secondary logo on Saturday. It’s a smart move to cash in on the “ATL” brand, given the popularity of the Hawks’ third jerseys. As secondary logos go, it could be worse. Still, it’s so clunky that I can’t see it looking good on anything other than a t-shirt. Without the last two letters, the Feather-A would look great as a stand alone logo. Hopefully the team goes that route down the road.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- If the Braves land Denorfia... LOOK OUT NATIONAL LEAGUE THAT SECOND WILD CARD IS OURS BABY 55 minutes ago
- In the post-analytics baseball landscape, having a GM with balls is the new market inefficiency. 1 hour ago
- Braves should go out and make some SPLASHY MOVES but they won't because they like being boring and merely above average 1 hour ago
- @Rope___ yep, mutually beneficial 2 hours ago
- And here we were complaining about how boring this trade deadline would be. 3 hours ago