It’s a big week for Falcons fans. The NFL Combine starts today in Indianapolis, which means it’s time to flip a coin for the 19th pick in the draft. Dimitroff is 1-0 in coin flip situations, beating the Chiefs for the third overall pick in 08 and the right to draft Matt Ryan. Remember TD, tails never fails. For you degenerate draftniks, you can watch the hideous physiques of gigantic shirtless men and the unsightly throws of Tim Tebow online here.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- The poor Brewers haven’t been able to field even one decent bat at 1B in years. Imagine how bad it’ll be when they have to field two. 3 hours ago
- Indians DHs last season: .188/.254/.311, 61 wRC+ Mariners: .206/.276/.335, 75 wRC+ 3 hours ago
- Paul Pierce almost making me not hate him but … naahhhh it’s still fuck Paul Pierce. 3 hours ago
- @gritty_grinder just seems like whenever it does eventually come up the players union will offer little resistance to it 3 hours ago
- @gritty_grinder IMO the writing's been on the wall since the move to 15 teams in each league. Maybe its 5 years away, maybe by next CBA, idk 3 hours ago