It’s a big week for Falcons fans. The NFL Combine starts today in Indianapolis, which means it’s time to flip a coin for the 19th pick in the draft. Dimitroff is 1-0 in coin flip situations, beating the Chiefs for the third overall pick in 08 and the right to draft Matt Ryan. Remember TD, tails never fails. For you degenerate draftniks, you can watch the hideous physiques of gigantic shirtless men and the unsightly throws of Tim Tebow online here.
Frequently tagged:AJC Alabama Crimson Tide Al Horford Arthur Blank Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Thrashers Auburn Tigers basketball Bobby Cox Braves Brooks Conrad Chipper Jones Cole Hamels College football David O'Brien Derek Lowe Derrek Lee draft Dunta Robinson falcons Florida Gators football Hawks Houston Texans injury Jair Jurrjens Jamal Crawford Jason Heyward Jeff Schultz Jeff Teague Joe Johnson Josh Smith LSU LSU Tigers Major League Baseball Marvin Williams media Mike Bibby Mike Smith Mike Woodson MLB NBA NCAA New Orleans Saints New York Knicks New York Mets NFL nfl draft NHL October offseason Ole Miss Rebels Philadelphia Phillies Phillies playoffs postseason recruiting Rick Ankiel roster San Francisco Giants Sean Weatherspoon SEC Spring Training standings talkincollege television Thomas Dimitroff Tim Hudson Tomahawktober Tommy Hanson trade Troy Glaus Zaza Pachulia
- February: NATS ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL May: WHAT’S WRONG WITH THE NATS, THE BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL August: MAYBE THEY’RE NOT THE BEST T 9 hours ago
- Every August we get the “maybe the Nats hype was a bit out of control” confessions from the #media it’s my new fav late summer #tradition 9 hours ago
- RT @SheaSerrano: [the internet] PERSON: i like this thing it makes me happy STRANGER TO THAT PERSON: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck … 10 hours ago
- @robgreeneII it drives me insane when people refer to FCS as “DII” but I get for some it’s just shorthand 13 hours ago
- Adonis the only 30 year old Cuban this club needs send Olivera back to LA 1 day ago